Nexion functions as an online receipt book for all payments made at or to a medical practice. For clients using an integrated billing system – payments post automatically to patients record.
Efficiency eliminates multiple manual tasks and minimizes clerical errors.
– Processing, receipting and posting a payment is one easy step as opposed to a multi-step manual process.
– Nexion receipts all transactions types: Cash/ Cards/ Cheque / EFT and Medical Aid
– Using Nexion quick and simple Auto Recon function, your Billing System can be balanced to your Nexion online Receipt Book in one easy step. Discrepancies can be identified in two additional on-line steps making your month-end reconciliation quick and easy.
Control & Security provide visibility and minimize fraud.
– Nexion provides you with dedicated reports detailing: – Transactions by receipt date. – Transactions by Bank Statement date – Till content and cash up details.
– These reports can be generated on your computer or be sent as automated emails.
– User level identification on all receipts processed
– Automated email alerts for key cash flow events in the practice.
– Automated email reports on all transactions processed.
– Secure refund processing blocks refunds without identification of original receipt/ for more than the original transaction and refunds can only be made to the same card used for the payment.
– Integrated with Cash-Guard www.bullionit.com eliminating the need for cashier to handle cash or change.
– Upload bank statement to receipt Medical aid and EFT (for non-integrated clients)
Additional ways to collect funds from your patients increases your Cash Flow
– Traditional Cards – Master Card, Visa, American Express and Diners. International cards accepted
– Private label store cards (Edcon / RCS/ BSmart/ Cape Consumers)
– 3D Secure, Patients can be emailed a link to pay their account with you online.
– Debit orders – Allow your patients to pay their account over a specified time.
– Credit card Pre-Authorizations – Reserve funds against a patients card for settlement later.